Tuesday 15 March 2016

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Amazing turn out at our last 'I'd Rather Be Self Made' event (photos)

The Phase 2 of our women empowerment programme 'I'd Rather Be Self Made' took place last Saturday March 12th in Surulere and the turn out was massive. There were way more girls than I expected to see. This tells me that there are many ladies out there with ambition, vision, talent and determination to succeed that need the push and help to get to where they need to get to. Will do the best that I can to help and also get the rich folks involved in this project. We have to come together to help Nigeria's needs for independent women.

We are also working on setting up a Self Made club where these girls can interact on a regular basis, to learn from each other, inspire and uplift each other. And then, have volunteers who have succeeded in different business endeavour come in once a month to train these girls and show them the ropes. Will keep you guys updated.

Meanwhile, I'm off to Dubai for a short holiday. I'm going with family, friends & a lucky LIB reader, who I picked to come with us. Will share photos later. Meanwhile see more pics from the event ...



 

And Laura had to take a selfie...lol

 
And my dad was there to support...as always! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment